ContentFries has thousands of content chefs, and I’ve been using it for more than a year for video repurposing and creating social content. But many creators across the US are concerned about its performance.
What benefits does ContentFries provide? Is it better than other video creation tools? Is it worth investing in its lifetime deal? Many such questions they ask.
In this blog post, I’ll show everything step by step to help you understand and use ContentFries for content creation for your social platforms. So this very minute – let’s get into it.
ContentFries is an innovative content creation application that transforms ordinary videos into a week’s worth of captivating content. It helps you to repurpose, convert and expand your video content into other videos, readable text, ads, and social content.
You can use it to add subtitles, remove silence, remove uhs and ohs, generate templates, and more. ContentFries helps you save time, create more content, and attract more super fans on social media.
- It helps you create dozens of content pieces quickly from your long-form videos or audio.
- It has powerful subtitle creator software that supports 60+ languages and dialects.
- It has a robust templating system that makes your content more engaging.
- It offers a 7-day free trial, and no credit card is required.
- Team feature to invite others to help you create videos.
- You can create videos for different platforms with appropriate sizes like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and more.
- Slow in exporting videos or content fries.
- You can’t edit videos timeline.
- Beginners might find it hard to use ContentFires for the first time.
ContentFries has many incredible functions, but here, I’ve listed some of its best functions:
- Content multiplier: It has a drag-and-drop tool that lets you chop out bite-sized pieces of content from your long-form videos or audio.
- Subtitle creator: It features an automatic transcription and subtitle generator that supports 60+ languages and dialects.
- Context editor: Its context editor tool helps you keep your content contextual to the platforms of your choice with ease.
- Template library: It provides you with a collection of beautiful templates that you can apply to your content fries to make them more engaging.
- Quote generator: It gives you access to a feature that lets you generate quotes for your content from different quote packs and photo collections.
ContentFries has different pricing plans depending on your needs and budget. The cheapest plan is Junior which costs $9 per month and gives you 30 minutes of auto-captions, 5 hours of video exports, 30 Gb storage capacity, and 10 quotes generated monthly.
The most expensive plan is Platinum, which costs $79 monthly and gives you 1,500 minutes of auto-captions, unlimited video exports, 150 Gb storage capacity, and unlimited quotes generated monthly.
You can also choose from other plans, such as Cook for $18, MasterChef for $27, and SuperB for $49, with different features and limits.
You get a 7-day free trial and cancel your plan at any time.
Yes, there is a free trial for ContentFries. You can try it for 7 days without a credit card. You can also extend your free trial to 14 days after you finish the getting started checklist.
To sign up for ContentFries, you can follow these steps:
- Go to ContentFries official website and click Get Started For Free
- Enter your email address and put in a strong password.
- You can also go with your Google account by clicking Continue with Google.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose a language.
- Choose your social platforms for the setup context.
- Set up your target of content creation.
- Enjoy your 7-day free trial and start creating content fries.
ContentFries is not offering lifetime deals. When the tool was launched, ContentFries offered LTD deals. The first lifetime plan was priced at $97 one-time. This deal gives you access to the MasterChef plan features, such as:
- 120 minutes of auto-captions per month
- 25 hours of video exports per month
- 150 Gb storage capacity per month
While its Platinum plan costs $897 one-time payment and gives you:
- 1500 minutes of auto-captions per month
- Unlimited hours of video exports per month
- 150 Gb storage capacity
The above lifetime deals are not available. ContentFires offers annual plans.
Some benefits of ContentFries are:
- It helps you save hours of time and piles of money while creating more and better content for multiple marketing channels.
- It helps you repurpose, convert and expand your video content into other videos, readable text, ads, and social content.
- It helps you attract more super fans on social media with engaging bite-sized content pieces.
- It helps you add subtitles, captions, progress bars, templates, and more to your videos.
- It helps you generate quotes for your content from different quote packs and photo collections.
Some alternatives to ContentFries are:
Adobe Premiere Pro: A video editing and production software that lets you edit raw footage, and add transitions, effects, titles, audio, and color correction.
InVideo: A platform for creating video ads, promos, social media clips, and more. InVideo offers a library of over 1700 templates, a drag-and-drop editor, millions of stock videos, music, effects, and animations.
Prezi: A suite of content design, presentation, and video tools that make anyone a more effective communicator.
ContentFries support is a service that helps you with any questions or issues you may have with using ContentFries. You can access ContentFries support by visiting their website and clicking on the “Support” button or “icon” at the bottom right corner.
They have an FB group you can join to ask any queries related to ContnetFries and get instant replies. It’s like a community where other members and users also help each other.
ContentFries and InVideo are both video editing and content creation tools that help you create engaging videos for various purposes. Despite sharing some similarities, each product diverges in terms of its capabilities, cost, and target market. Here is a brief comparison of ContentFries and InVideo:
Turns your long-form videos or audio into bite-sized content pieces for social media
Helps create professional-looking videos from scratch or templates
Powerful subtitle creator software that supports 60+ languages and dialects
Large library of stock images, videos, music, and stickers that can be used for free
Robust templating system that makes content more engaging
Simple and intuitive interface that makes video editing easy
Responsive support team that goes above and beyond to help users
Helpful community and support team that can answer questions
Offers a 7-day free trial without a credit card required
Offers a 14-day free trial and a free plan with limited features
Takes some time to render and export content fries
Does not support some formats or languages for subtitles or voice-overs
Pricing plans start at $9 per month
Pricing plans unlock at $10 per month
The short answer is anyone can use ContentFires. ContentFires will save you a lot of time in content creation.
ContentFires is best for,
- Small business owners
- Content creators
- Agencies, and Freelancers
You can take out useful parts from your long-form videos and publish it on social media.
Nowadays, videos are booming. If you’re not leveraging the power of videos, you’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
Start leveraging the power videos.
If you’re a beginner and want to create videos for social channels, ContentFries is the best video editing and content repurposing tool in 2023. Its lifetime deal makes you hassle free from monthly bills.
However, If you’re more concerned about security and much-advanced editing, ContentFries might not fit your needs. For more security and features, you can go for Sync.com or Invideo.
If you have any questions, do let me know in the comments below!