What Is EverWebinar?
EverWebinar is software that allows you to run automated webinars that generate leads, build your list, and make sales on autopilot.
Automated webinars are an easy and effective way to grow your business on autopilot. With EverWebinar, you can create live-like webinars and run them any time you want.
No need to learn complex software. Using EverWebinar, you can effortlessly set up your first automated webinar.
EverWebinar – Final Verdict
If you’re looking for an automated webinar solution that will help you generate leads and sales on autopilot, EverWebinar is worth considering.
The platform is easy to use and comes with all the features you need to run a successful automated webinar campaign.
Plus, the price is quite reasonable compared to other similar solutions.
All in all, EverWebinar is an excellent choice for those who want to take their business to the next level with automated webinars.
EverWebinar has a 14-Day Trial for $1. And, They have a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on their paid plans. So, you can try EverWebinar without risk.
On top of it, EverWebinar is a stable platform; you won’t face any issues while using the software.
Who should use EverWebinar?
EverWebinar is a great choice for online marketers, entrepreneurs, coaches, and consultants.
If you’re cursing with live webinars, it’s time to automate it and scale your business to the moon by leveraging simple automation.
What Features Does EverWebinar Offer?
With EverWebinar, you can:
- Schedule your webinars or run in every 15 minutes, called just-in-time webinars.
- Generate leads with registration forms
- In-built email & SMS follow-up system (no need for external autoresponders)
- EverWebinar integrates easily with your favorite autoresponders
- Get detailed analytics of your automated webinars
- A/B test your webinars for maximum conversions
- Show offers and CTA’s at a specific time in a webinar.
- Polls and surveys to get feedback from real users
1. Reliable platform. Having a stable platform is critical when it comes to webinars. No one wants their webinar to crash in the middle of it. EverWebinar is a stable and reliable platform you can count on.
2. Many training materials teach how to use the software effectively. It doesn’t matter how good and helpful the software is if you don’t know how to use it properly. EverWebinar comes with lots of training materials (videos and docs) that teach you how to use the software and run successful automated webinars.
3. EverWebinar offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can try the full software, and if you’re not happy with it, you can get a refund within 30 days. No questions asked.
4. Good customer support. Without fast and user-friendly support, it’s hard to use any software. EverWebinar comes with a great customer support team that is always ready to help you.
5. Easy to use software. EverWebinar user interface is simple and easy to use. You don’t need any technical skills to use it. Everything is well-explained, and you can get started within minutes.
EverWebinar offers everything you need to launch your automated webinars. From AB testing to an in-built email & SMS follow-up system, it easily integrates with third-party apps such as Zapier, ActiveCampaign, and more.
The best part is that EverWebinar is continuously improving.
- EverWebinar comes with many features that might be overwhelming for beginners or non-techie people.
- Limited options to host your webinar file. Right now, EverWebinar offers only three ways to host your webinar files, which are WebinarJam, Amazon Web Services S3 Storage, and Vimeo Pro.
- No monthly pricing. EveryWebinar has two plans only.
- No FREE trial.
- Yearly pricing can be expensive for starters.
- You might need basic training to use the software to its full potential.
Every tool comes with some disadvantages. My job is to tell you the truth.
You can integrate EverWebinar with major autoresponders such as; ActiveCampign
- Kartra and a few others.
EverWebinar integrates with Zapier.
With the help of Zapier, you can connect two different apps and send data from one application to another. Even if the tool you’re using doesn’t have direct integration with EverWebinar but using Zapier, you can connect that software with EverWebinar.
EverWebinar Supported Video Formats
As of now, EverWebinar supports Vimeo Pro, YouTube, AWS, and WebinarJam recorded files. You have limited options to host your webinar file.
I feel this is a big disadvantage of EverWebinar. However, if you make money using webinars, you can easily pay for additional software.
For example, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is free for the first year. After that, you can pay as you use their services. Plus, the AWS service is pretty affordable. You won’t mind paying for AWS if it brings a positive return on investment (ROI).
Let’s talk about Vimeo. Vimeo Plus plan starts at $7/month (billed annually). To use Vimeo to host your webinar file, you need Vimeo Pro. That costs $20/month when billed annually. Vimeo Pro will cost you $240/year.
There’s a last option which is WebinarJam. If you’re already using WebinarJam, then you can use your recordings.
WebinarJam’s basic plan starts from $39/month (when billed annually) and goes up to $379/month (which is the highest level plan of WebinarJam).
You can use YouTube to host your files but webinar attendees will be able to click on the video, pause, and open the webinar file on YouTube.
That’s not good for your business, right? I wouldn’t recommend anyone to use YouTube to host your webinar files.
My recommendation, use Vimeo Pro to host your webinar files.
If you use AWS S3 storage, it will need some technical knowledge to host your file.
You can use Vimeo Pro if you’re not a techie person. Plus, after the first year, AWS will start billing.
EverWebinar pricing is simple and straightforward:
EverWebinar offers two plans (both are annual plans):
1. EverWebinar Yearly Plan
- Costs $499 for one year
- Automated Webinars
- Hybrid Webinars
- Just-In-Time Webinars
- Just-In-Time Webinars
- Flexible Scheduling
- Live Chat Simulator
- Professional Page Templates
- A/B Split Testing
- Email & SMS System
- Clickable Offers & CTA’s
- Built-In Urgency & Scarcity
- Dynamic Display Polls & Surveys
- Easy Integrations Detailed Analytics
2. Biennial Plan
- Costs $874 for two years
- Everything is the same which you get in the EverWebinar Annual plan
- Get 3 months FREE
If you go with the Biennial plan, you’ll save extra dollars.
Both plans come with a 30-Day, 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
No question asked. You can try software risk-free.
EverWebinar Reviews from real customers
EverWebinar has gotten a rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars on G2.com.
Here are some of the screenshots that I took from the EverWebinar Facebook community.
EverWebinar Customer Support
EverWebinar has email and chat support.
EverWebinar Live chat hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM -12:00 PM PT & 12:00 AM – 4:00 AM PT.
You can reach out to their support through email as well.
How to Claim EverWebinar 14-Day Trial?
EverWebinar offers a $1 trial for 14 days. Here’s how you can grab this trial before committing to an actual plan.
Step 1: Click Here. It will take you to the Home page of EverWebinar. See the screenshot below.
Step 2: Click on the “Start Trial” button. Then choose the plan.
Step 3: Click on “Start My 14-Day Trial.” Then enter your name, email, phone number, city, postal code, and country and click “Continue.”
Step 4: You have to complete the payment of $1.
After successful payment, you can access EverWebinar. Now, let me show you how to set up your first automated webinar.
EverWebinar Dashboard Overview
When you sign up for EverWebinar, your dashboard will look like this.
On the left-hand side, you can see the following options:
In the webinars section, you can see all of your webinars. You get the following options.
In webinars, You can edit, clone, delete and add tracking codes in webinars.
You can see the pending chats, chat log, survey results, and pending questions in the log option.
Click on the “Your Links” button to get your campaign link.
You can get the registration page link,
You can embed the registration button on your website.
You can even find the direct link to the live room.
Click on the “Replay” icon to get the replay page URL.
On the top left-hand side, you can switch from EverWebinar to WebinarJam, and vice versa.
On the top right-hand side, you’ll get the following options,
- Team members
- Log out
From the “Profile section,” you can change your name, set the country code, and change your password and profile photo.
From GDPR, you can activate or deactivate GDPR depending on your country’s rules and regulations.
In the billings section, you can see the next renewal date, the plan you’re using, and invoices.
You can manage autoresponder, SMS, and SMTP integration in the integration section.
EverWebinar has an API too. If you want to build a native integration with a third-party application, you can use the API. But, first, you need the approval, then you’ll be able to use the API.
Setting is the last option under Profile; from here, you can automatically delete any chat messages that contain either of the words from an attendee. Up to 1000 words are allowed.
Many users spam in the chat. So you can use this function to reduce the spamming in chats.
Set up Your Evergreen Webinar Using EverWebinar
Today, I’ll show you how to set up your automated webinar in 9 simple steps. The system will be working for you 24×7. Initially, you’ll have to do some work to set up the system.
Later you can reap the rewards without doing any work.
Step 1: Configure
In this phase, you have to perform three tasks.
1. Provide the source video. You can use Vimeo Pro, YouTube, Amazon S3 Storage, or use a previous WebinarJam live. EverWebinar provides three options to host your files. Once it’s done, click the green color confirm button.
2. Basic settings – Here, you can give your webinar a name for internal purposes. Give a webinar title, provide the description, choose webinar language, and upload the webinar thumbnail. Click the Confirm button. Your changes will be saved.
3. Webinar Presenters. From this section, you can add or update an existing presenter. Change the name, profile photo, and presenter role. Once you’re done, click confirm.
Let’s move on to the next step.
Step 2: Decide when you want your webinars to run.
Choose when you want to run your automated campaigns. You can set them to run every day at a specific time. For example, I choose to run a webinar every day at 8:00 PM. Then click the “Add” button.
You can block your webinars on holidays. And you can enable Just-in-time webinars too. This will run the webinar every 15 minutes.
There are a few other settings such as,
Allow late users to join the webinar,
Enable instant webinar replay,
Display webinar schedules,
And, Block short-term registrations.
Once you’ve made the required changes, click confirm.
Step 3: Set up your registration page
1. Registration page design. In this section, you can choose the registration page design. EverWebinar offers multiple designs. You can even create your own design. It’s up to you. After choosing the design, click confirm.
2. Set up the registration form fields. If you want to collect the user’s phone number, you can toggle on the phone number field. Click confirm.
3. Choose whether you want to keep the webinar registration free or paid. Once you’re done, click confirm.
4. Select whether you want to send an email notification for registration or not.
5. Choose whether you want to make the webinar password protected or not. Click confirm.
Step 4: Build a follow-up machine
This is my favorite part of the webinar setting. Because money is in the follow-up. Alright.
1. Choose your email gateway. EverWebinar has its own in-built emailing system. You can use that. Or, if you want to use your own autoresponders like ActiveCampaign or other services, you can use that too. Once you’re done, click confirm.
2. Reminder notifications. This is where you can set a pre-webinar and post-webinar email sequence. Depending on your email sequence duration, you can add as many emails as you want. Once you’ve made enough chances, click confirm.
Step 5: Set up tracking pixel and autoresponder (optional)
In this section, you can integrate your autoresponder with EverWebinar. If you’re not using any autoresponder, leave it as it is.
Next, you can put in tracking codes such as Facebook pixel and Google analytics. If you don’t use any tracking code, leave the field as it is. Click confirm.
Step 6: Set up a thank you page
Here you can choose whether you want to use the EverWebinar default thank you page or your custom thank you page. Click confirm.
If you want to survey your webinar registrants then toggle on. Then click the confirm button.
Next, you can choose the thank you page design. It will apply if you’re using the EverWebinar default thank you page. Once you’ve selected the design, click confirm.
Step 7: Configure the live webinar room and live chat
In this section, you’ll have to set up six things. Let’s discuss it one by one.
1. Autoreply. Choose whether you want to autoplay the webinar or not. As usual, save your changes
2. Choose countdown page design.
3. Then, choose the live room design.
4. Live content. Here you can add multiple things such as polls, file sharing, announcements, sticky messages, product offers, and live sale announcements, and you can even redirect the users. Once you have made changes click confirm.
5. Choose whether you want to enable or disable live chat. You can display the question box too instead of live chat.
7. Display the number of attendees. There are few options. Depending on your requirement, you can choose it. You can even choose not to display the attendee count.
You can show the actual real attendee count. You can even show fixed/dynamic simulated attendees numbers. Click confirm.
Step 8: Set up a webinar replay
Decide whether you want your users to access webinar replies or not. Click confirm.
Step 9: Finish.
In just 8 simple steps, your Evergreen webinar is ready to make you money 24×7 if done strategically.
EverWebinar vs. Webinar Jam
Both platforms offer similar features. The only notable difference is that EverWebinar offers a feature to create evergreen webinars (automated webinars that run on autopilot). WebinarJam doesn’t have that feature.
WebinarJam allows you to host live webinars like Zoom and Demio.
WebinarJam is more expensive than EverWebinar. WebinarJam’s basic plan starts at $39/month (billed annually).
On the flip side, you can get started with EverWebinar for just $499/year or $874 for two years.
Both software EveWebinar and WebinarJam serve the same purpose: To help you run successful webinars.
If you’re looking for an evergreen webinar solution, go with EverWebinar, and if you want to host live webinars, then go with WebinarJam.
Frequently Asked Questions About EverWebinar
Is EverWebinar effective?
My answer is YES or NO because it depends on the quality of your traffic and your webinar presentation. EverWebinar is software that will allow you to run live-like webinars 24×7.
If you’re getting high-quality traffic and your webinar converts, then EverWebinar will be an asset for your business.
What is the difference between WebinarJam and EverWebinar?
WebinarJam is a live streaming platform like Zoom, Go to Webinars, and Demio. On the contrary, EverWebinar presents recorded webinars like live webinars.
Both EverWebinar and WebinarJam have different use cases. However, both software belongs to the same company.
Can you do a live webinar with EverWebinar?
Nope. EverWebinar is NOT meant for live streaming. However, you can run recorded webinars like live webinars using EverWebinar. If you want to do live streaming, you can use WebinarJam, Zoom, Demio, and WebinarKit Live.
Which is the best platform to host webinars?
If you want to do live webinars, then ZOOM is the platform you should use. It’s an affordable and reliable platform.
If you want to run automated webinars, then go for EverWebinar. It’s the best software in the market.
How good is WebinarJam?
In my experience, WebinarJam is an okay software. It is quite expensive. There are other good softwares that are affordable such as Zoom, Demio, and WebinarKit Live.
Do webinars make money?
Yes, webinars make money. It makes a hell lot of money if done strategically.
There are four things you need to get right to make money with webinars.
1) High-quality traffic
2) Your webinar presentation
3) Your offer
4) Follow up (super important)
How much does WebinarJam cost?
WebinarJam has 4 plans right now:
1. Starter plan
- Host 100 attendees
- Costs $39/month (billed annually)
- 1-hour max duration
- Unlimited webinars
- Live chat
- And more
2. Basic plan
- Host 500 attendee
- Costs $79/month (billed annually)
- 2 hours max duration
- Unlimited webinars
- You can have 2 hosts
- Run hybrid webinars that combine recorded and live webinar
3. Professional plan
- Host 2000 attendees
- Costs $279/month (billed annually)
- 3 hours max duration
- Unlimited webinars
- You can have up to 4 hosts
- Always-on Live Room
- The panic button
4. Enterprise plan
- Host 5000 attendees
- Costs $379/month (billed annually)
- 4 hours max duration
- Unlimited webinars
- You can have up to 6 hosts
- Control panel
- And everything in the professional plan
What is the Evergreen webinar?
The evergreen webinar runs automatically, you have to set it up once, and it will keep on running until you stop it. So that’s called an evergreen webinar.
There are tools like EverWebinar that allow you to build automated webinars to educate and sell 24×7 without going live.
Is Zoom a webinar
Yes, using Zoom, you can host live webinars.
First of all, EverWebinar doesn’t offer a monthly plan. EverWebinar offers two plans. EverWebinar Yearly and Biennial.
The yearly plan costs $499/year. The Biennial plan costs $874/year. So if you go with the Biennial plan, you’ll save some dollars, and you’ll get 3 months FREE.
EverWebinar free trial
EverWebinar doesn’t offer a free trial. Instead, they offer a $1 trial for 14 days. During the trial, you can use full software. No restrictions, and see if the software is for you or not.
EverWebinar has an affiliate program. You can get up to 40% recurring commission on each sale you bring. You can join their affiliate program here.
Conclusion – EverWebinar Review
In today’s EverWebinar review, I presented you with everything you need to know before making a purchase.
I hope you found this review helpful. If you have any questions, you can ask in the comments below.
You can sign up for the EverWebinar 14-Day Trial for $1 before committing to an actual plan. Thanks for reading.